Gramanta Vidhya Vardhak Sangh an education association was registered under Bombay Public Trust act of 1956 with register No.E-107 in the year 1961.
Its main aim is to spread and popularize education from Pre-primary to Post-graduation. It was started by enthusiastic young friends (Geleyara Balaga) with the blessing of His Holiness Late Shri Shantaveer Mahaswamiji. His holiness nursed and nurtured education with his farsighted vision. The dream and desire of the great saint an inspiring soul, who donated not only 32 acres of Land for campus but also gave nearly 40 Acres of cultivable land and building to the association in charity.
The desires and wishes will have to be met with delignee. We hope we will assuredly achieve the goal in imparting quality education.